We endeavour to ensure your products reach you in top condition. All items are packaged with care and attention and shipped as quickly as possible - we endeavour to dispatch within 2 working days of receipt of your order though at busy times this may take a little longer.
For Standard Delivery we use Royal Mail for smaller orders whilst larger orders are typically shipped via Hermes or UPS. Occasionally it may be necessary to use an alternative delivery partner and you may be required to sign for receipt of your products - We reserve the right to utilise the most suitable method of delivery. Depending on the nature and size of your order, delivery can take from 1-5 working days following dispatch. Where a Tracked service is used, your Dispatch Confirmation will include the Tracking Number, for your convenience.
- All orders of £45 and over in value for mainland U.K. destinations are P&P free.
- Our current packing/delivery charges are between £1.35 and £5.85. Charges are based on weight & size and will therefore vary, upto that maximum; this means if you only order a small pack of THRIVE™, for example, it doesn't cost you the earth to have it shipped.
- Delivery charges are levied as you shop. You can track your total 'spend' in the top right-hand-corner of any page on this site; the total shown will include P&P value and should you qualify for 'Free Delivery' (currently orders of more than £45 to mainland UK destinations) this will automatically be reflected in said total.
- All orders are sent out Monday-Thursday.
- Unless otherwise stated, all live plants are sent ready-potted.
- Taller Sarracenia may require cutting-back before shipping to comply with shipping constraints.
- We presently only ship to U.K. addresses.
If you require any further guidance, please e-mail us.
Page last updated: 07/07/19